Great recap on the Messiah’s 100 days of ignominy at Conservative Oasis:
- He has handled promises poorly, breaking many.
- He has shown incredibly poor vetting procedures for cabinet members, and even MORE egregious, actually followed through on the appointments of people who should not have been allowed to be considered in the first place.
- He has rushed things which deserve far more attention and scrutiny and caution.
- He has ruined any chance of bipartisanship, changing the tone in Washington, mostly by his handling of the stimulus package, but he has contributed to that with several other actions which flaunt his arrogance and have undermined our position on the world stage. I find this to be his largest mistake, as he lost a lot of opportunity to move the country ahead, right there, in trade for ramming through a far left agenda. His second largest mistake derailing bipartisanship could still grow to be #1; releasing the documents concerning Bush administration interrogation procedures.
- He has had high ambitions for foreign policy changes and greater cooperation with Europe and others, only to come away with little more than an opportunity to give conciliatory, apologetic speeches and glad hand with people we should be stern with. The G20 and South American Summit showed that people loved to meet our new rock star, but he really did not seem to carry much “gravitas”. I think Bono from U-2 might have had more impact.
- He has shown himself to be a pretty boy propaganda hype driven candidate that knew more about how to get American’s to vote for him than he actually did about the “facts on the ground” concerning many of the items he listed that he would “change”. Several very glaring examples of this head in the clouds ignorance have come to show that he knew little about the reality and effect of such changes on the United States.
- On domestic policy, all he has really done so far is ceremoniously attack principles with pen by taking down executive orders, many of which are slaps in the face of people of faith all over the Country.
- Obama is leader by proxy. He has shown that he doesn’t like to get his hands dirty, so he hands the reigns to the congress, which is ‘led’ by zealots from the left. At least then, he can blame them, stating it was the best that the officials elected by the “American people” could give him at the time, and therefore, he “inherited” any problems which might arise from their legislation.
From Craig Crawford at the Puffington Host:
There is simply no excuse for United States Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts bungling the presidential oath of office to such an extent that Barack Obama might need to do it again, at least in private, to ensure the legality of his inauguration.
Roberts should be impeached and removed from office for this unforgivable error. The Constitution requires certain language for a presidential oath of office. Roberts blew it. And if he doesn’t understand such things he should be fired for misfeasance of the first order.
Really? Impeachment over getting tongue-tied. Then I’m sure you will approve hanging for Geithner and his multiple years of tax fraud. Something he actually had to work at.
The New Civility in DC arrives on iron hoofbeats.
What does the Messiah need to enforce his will on the country? Hope and Change – we laugh at your naievate. Its brute force at direction of his personal army:
What will happen when The One pushes his Marxist agenda to the point that those of us who are still Americans balk? Will our armed forces fire on us on orders from this punk, in the interests of imposing the same ideology our military was intended to stave off? Obama isn’t counting on it. As mentioned earlier, the Moonbat Messiah has proclaimed:
We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.
If we have the FBI, Border Security, Federal Marshalls, and all the other tools for enforcing federal laws – just why would he need a National Security Force?
Oh the joyous sight of Republicans for Obama:
After many months of emphasizing his crossover appeal, Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign rolled out some actual Republican supporters today — including former Iowa Rep. Jim Leach, a prominent moderate, who said foreign policy was part of his decision to switch sides.
“A lot of Republicans and independents are going to be attracted by his call for a new era,” Leach said in a conference call with reporters.
Joining Leach on the call were Rita Hauser, a former White House intelligence adviser, and Lincoln Chafee, the former senator from Rhode Island. Leach pushed the idea of Sen. Chuck Hagel as Obama’s running mate, saying the Nebraska Republican would bring a “wonderful balance to the ticket.”
Well – if its a PROMINENT moderate calling for Obama then it must be right. How pathectic a monkier could you get? prominent moderate. Why not just emasculate him right there on stage? Of course that assumes he actually has a pair on him at the time. They are probably in his Life Partner’s Testicle Lock Box ™.
And if Obama wants a really angry VP candidate – Hegel would fill the bill. Of course, he decided to “spend more time with his family” and not run for re-election to the Senate this year. This was based on his great need to spend more time with his family and the fact that he would have gone down in flames in the Republican primary. Funny how something like that might happen when a Republican Senator spends his whole term very publicly bashing a Republican administration which is actually supported by his very Republican constiuents.
And of course Little Linc has to stick his mug in the picture. After the Senate Republican committee spent millions of bucks to get him re-nominated in Rhode Island – while trashing his opponent who was an actual Republican – this walking pile of pig feces gets trounced. Why not have a real Democrat instead of a fake one? Because as soon as he lost he declares he is switching parties to the Democrats – so how he even qualifies as a Republican for Obama I don’t know. He says he’s a Democrat now.
But as for taking cakes on this particular story, the “intelligence advisor” has the whole thing:
Hauser said the candidates’ responses to the recent conflict in Georgia demonstrated an important contrast — with Obama’s being preferable. “John McCain’s was very bellicose. It was calling to kick Russia out of the G-8, ignoring all the strategic interests we have with Russia.” Obama, she said, was “very firm in calling for [Russia] to withdraw” from Georgia, but did so with a diplomatic tone.
And the Messiah did firmly, but diplomatically, call upon Russia to stop their invasion – and lo his very words caused the tanks to stop, the planes to cease their bombing and the very waters in the rivers to stand still.
What a surprise – the non-entity Rita Hauser is a mouthpiece for terrorists:
There was Rita Hauser, the PLO apologist whose law firm, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan, racked up millions of dollars in legal fees over the years as a registered foreign agent of Yasser Arafat’s Palestinian Authority. Ms. Hauser met with Mr. Arafat as early as 1988, when America still considered him a terrorist and refused even to allow him access to the United Nations headquarters in New York.
Way to go Tennessee Republicans
The Cube just keeps the goodies coming: