This is a takeoff on the old Jesse Helms ad that was derided as race baiting. Way to go people:
From Jan Moir at the Daily Telegraph:
Mrs Clinton faces a future that appears to hold nothing more exciting than more ill-fitting pants suits and a husband who looks increasingly like W.C Fields.
From Frank J at IMAO:
TOP TEN THINGS WE’LL MISS ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON
10. That special way our soul aches every time we see her.
9. The way her laugh rid the neighborhood of stray cats.
8. How her smile melts steel.
7. When she said she’d obliterate a country, you knew she meant it.
6. How, despite all the trouble he’s caused, she’s spared the life of her husband because she still loves him.
5. The way she referred to babies as “fresh souls” as if she were talking about produce.
4. How in her debates with Obama, you could see in her eyes that she was truly plotting to kill him.
3. When she went to YearlyKos, the Kos Kids would scatter and hide under furniture like cockroaches.
2. How she’d fight for universal healthcare despite the fact that you knew in her heart she wouldn’t care if we all died.
And the number one thing we’ll miss about Hillary Clinton…
It was nice to know there was at least one Democrat out there with balls.