So if you have served as
- A prosecutor in the Missouri Attorney General’s office
- Assistant Secretary of Education
- Head of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Served for a year on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Written a best-selling book
- Served as a Supreme Court Justice for 17 years
You are unqualified to be a Supreme Court Justice.
But if you have
- served 143 days in the US Senate
- served in the Illinois State Senate
- been a community organizer
You are qualified to be President of the United States.
Just don’t ask me about when a baby gets to have human rights.